Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sushant Singh


 It’s a difficult question as of now I am on television but rather it would be inappropriate to say against the medium while you are working in it. But personally I do enjoy films more, because you are not stuck with one character for a long time. In television, one has to keep reinventing something so that people's interest is kept alive.That is quite daunting. But, I am a restless person so I cannot concentrate on one thing for a long time.


 Another thing about television is that it is totally unpredictable. One doesn’t know what is going to happen after 10 or 20 episodes, what twists and turns are going to come, what new relationship will be formed, how your character will be expected to behave after a point.


 On the other hand, in films everything is set; you know everything, the story, the graph of the character from where you start to where you are going. So in a period of 6 months from preparation to shooting, its over. Now you can move on to something new. May be I more used to that kind of life. Now, I am not accustomed to the new kind of TV scenario. May after 2-3 months, you may find me saying that I am enjoying TV also very much. You never know!

His most popular serials are Dhadkan , Saas-Bahu  , s Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasman

0 comments:

Post a Comment